Afc Quickies-Vote For Afc In The Aniblog Tourney Starting Monday!!!!!!!!!

Hello and greetings fellow otaku,

Now I know I mentioned this on my twitter feed earlier this week, but I forgot to mention it here. But anyway, I found out over this past weekend I have been put into this years Aniblog tournament. It’s sort of like March Madness but with anime blogs, but anyway I am slated to face off against the website know as the Ani-Gamers starting next Monday.

I have seen there site before and I have to say it is quite interesting. However since this is a competition, it going to get ugly!!!!!!! So therefore, I am asking all you loyal readers out there to go over to the aniblog tourney’s website and please vote for us. I am thankful for your support for us over the past year and a half, and I personally feel that we can make it into the next round.

So please, show your support for AFC and vote for us starting on Monday. Thank you very much for your time and until next time. Remember that there is a ton of great anime and manga out there. All you have to do is find it. Ltrs.

Aniblog Tournament

Advertisements

15 Responses to Afc Quickies-Vote For Afc In The Aniblog Tourney Starting Monday!!!!!!!!!

1. Canne says:

I am confident of your victory as well and good luck! 🙂

2. bluedrakon says:

ya got my vote of course!

Best of luck my friend.

3. Ruby says:

I voted for you :3 good luck in the tourney!

4. glothelegend says:

With me as support, I can’t see how you will lose.

5. Ningyo says:

Wealth and glory to you.
    Hadn’t I commented here before? I swear I commented here before D: Memory lapse…

6. Yi says:

Good luck in the tournament.

Even if you don’t win, I hope you got some good suggestions and exposure out of this experience.

btw. you have my vote. ^ ^

• Andrew B says:

Thanks Yi, I sure did!!!!!! And if I don’t win, I won’t get upset about it. It is a learning experience after all in which it will help me make AFC better in the future.

P.S. I voted for you as well!!!!!

7. […] I’ve seen all you winners do this.  You think that’s going to get people to vote for […]