Misc Stuff-Why Do I Blog?

haruhicomputer

Hello and greetings fellow Otaku,

Well just the other day, someone asked me if I am a freelance journalist by trade since I run an anime blog? Well to be honest, I am not a freelance journalist by trade. Granted I wanted to major in journalism when I was allot younger,but when I learned that you could only make around thirty thousand dollars a year, I kind of had to switch career goals (AKA Information Technology). But to be completely honest, I love blogging!!!!!!! So I would like to share with you guys a couple of reasons why I blog.

1) I love sharing my passion of anime with the world

So the first reason on why I blog is that I just love sharing my general passion for anime with you readers out there. I know that most of you readers out there are hard-core anime fans just like me, and that most of you are interested in hearing about the latest information about the latest acquisitions from major anime studios, reviews of current and classic anime series and a whole lot of other things. Thus I tend to work hard to make these things a reality for you readers out there.

2) I am always interested in what other bloggers have to say

The second reason why I blog is that I am always interested in hearing what my fellow bloggers have to say. So over the past year and a half that I have been running Anime Full Circle, I have made a lot of close friends with my fellow anime bloggers. I always stop by almost every single day to see what they have to say. Some of the sites that I check out are EyeSedso, 2old4anime, Listless Ink, Badden Badden Lily and a few others that would take me to long to mention. Overall they are very interesting to read and I always try to leave a comment or two to share my thoughts on what they are talking about. I will post links to these sites at the end of this post for those of you who want to check them out.

3) Running a blog can be hard work sometimes, but I enjoy every minute of it

And the third and final reason on why I blog is that blogging can be sometimes be hard work, but in all honesty it is well worth it. Granted there are some days that I don’t feel much like blogging and there are days that I just want to give up and quit. But no matter how much I wanted to give up, I still keep going. I know that I have the support of my fellow anime bloggers out there and that they are out there to give me the strength to continue this great site. And I will never stop giving you guys what you want to hear!!!!!!

So those are just some of the reasons of why I blog. I always try to keep these things in mind whenever I blog, this way I can keep creating interesting posts to share with all of you. So until next time, remember that their is a ton of great anime and manga out there. All you have to do is find it. Ltrs.

Links to blogs mentioned in this post (Click on the pics above the names to check them out).

2old4anime200x40

2 Old 4 Anime

bannerlistlessink

Listless Ink

gothic anime

Badden Badden Lily

is-anime-sexy

Eye Sedso

Advertisements

10 Responses to Misc Stuff-Why Do I Blog?

1. Yi says:

Those are all the reasons I love blogging too. ^ ^

2. Canne says:

I generally share the same reasons and I’d like to add another reason of my own; there’s no one in my real life that would talk to me about these anime stuffs. Without my blog, I’m alone in anime fandom.

3. bluedrakon says:

I got a tear in my eye that you had such kind words for us fellow bloggers :_(

I try to keep it entertaining as well for everyone and like sharing my interests with everyone that loves what we love.

Thought it is some damn hard work at times 🙂

• Andrew B says:

I feel ya bluedrakon, blogging can be sometime hard. But I do enjoy doing what I do. And by the way, I am honered to have storng relationships with you fellow bloggers!!!!!!

4. Ningyo says:

Aw, thanks for the feature.

Right, it’s really pathological for me. I love writing posts and reading comments, but I also frequently lack the motivation to – in other words, I love having people read my writing, but am too lazy to actually write anything…
    And then, I love discussion. I always stress how much I hate debating, but there’s probably nothing that can fire me up as much as a debate.

5. glothelegend says:

I first got into having my own site because I couldn’t sleep at night, and so I needed something to do. Lately, I have been doing nothing but sleep, but I’ve had my own site for what? Over a year? I wonder if I can keep writing new posts until I’m at such an age where I’m shitting my pants and not caring. I hope so.

Since you linked to me, I’ll make fun of you (don’t feel bad though, I do it to everyone, like NaNeee!? for example…although he’s a complete masochist, so maybe that’s the only reason why he was excited by it):

“Granted I wanted to major in journalism when I was allot younger,but when I learned that you could only make around thirty thousand dollars a year, I kind of had to switch career goals (AKA Information Technology).”

This is an ironic sentence, considering the missed space here: “…younger,but…”

Nice job Mr. journalist.

But seriously, I have a girl as my picture. What’s with that? (not complaining since she’s hot…this also wasn’t really a serious part of the comment).

In all serious honestly. I’d say I write posts mainly because of sharing my thoughts on anime and other random shit with everyone, and….well…..I actually don’t know why….time to go re-think my life goals. But first….food.